Search Food SA
Coming Food SA events for members and the SA food industry. Click on the event to register or pay online.
- Take a look at the new SA Food Users’ Guide e-book #SAFood @adelaide ow.ly/n28SP 143 days ago
- Giant #SAFood Paella being cooked by @Nicholas_Finn @hwyhotel @MyCentralMarket 5pm this Friday night. Be there #Adelaide 198 days ago
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 296 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to email@example.com 303 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 304 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Tag Archives: SARDI
Local food companies are invited to fill a skills gap and boost their business by joining the South Australian Government’s Graduate Access Program (GAP).
Careers in food science, nutrition and agriculture will be the focus of two, five-day camps aimed to encourage high school students to consider careers in these growing sectors.
The next generation of South Australian food gurus is being given the chance to shine through work placements at some of the State’s iconic food companies.
Do you need help with processing, quality or new product development? Help is on hand with Food Technology services and advice to improve your technical know how, develop new products, sensory test your products, and get assistance with labelling, nutrition, shelf life, packaging and processing.
It’s showtime for Food SA in September. This month, Meet our member, Thistle Be Good, ten brand new members, Food Technology on-hand, get a Taste of SA, free food and wine experience, the Gourmet Goodie Showbag and more.
A unique South Australian program which accesses the skills and expertise of university and TAFE graduates is proving a boon to food companies. A partnership between Food SA, SARDI and PIRSA, the Graduate Access Program (GAP) introduces students to the South Australian food industry, increasing awareness of it as a career of choice.
If your food company needs new people with new skills, then the Graduate Access Program (GAP) could help fill the gap.
Food SA is a hive of activity this February! This month we meet our member, Barossa Fine Foods; feature two new members; discover SA’s blogroll; member Mitolo Group launch a low GI potato; profile our partner SARDI, the Graduate Access Program is back in 2011 and more.