Food South Australia Inc is feeding connections to help industry grow, unite, lead and sustain South Australia’s food industry and companies into the future, and is the State’s peak industry body.
Search Food SA
Barossa Valley Cheese Company
Barossa Valley Cheese Company produces a range of soft, fresh artisan cheese with both cow and goat milk. The milk is sourced locally and the cheese is made in the heart of Angaston, Barossa Valley.
- Are you an export expert on South East Asian countries? We have a new Export Project Coordinator role open > ow.ly/z9SKC #SAFood 110 days ago
- #SAFood RT @ParooKangaroo: We’re excited to be attending the @deliciousAU produce awards tonight, good luck to all the finalists, esp the… 110 days ago
- Great group of Victorian chefs tasting what #safood has to offer @MyCentralMarket @sharedtablesAU cb^ ow.ly/i/5Xlzc 135 days ago
- Back on the road #FoodSA tour to @macromeatsGG @LifestyleBakery & #Bickfords on 13 August. Book today ow.ly/xX9Yt #SAFood 141 days ago
- Our geographical advantage to China is crucified by freight and logistics costs. Other countries have the advantage. #acfs2014 #safood ^cb 162 days ago