Search Food SA
Food South Australia is the entry point and voice for South Australia's food industry.
To get the latest about Food SA and the SA food industry, follow us on our social media channels and subscribe.
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 100 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to email@example.com 107 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 108 days ago
- Tickets are selling fast to this outstanding Hall of Fame breakfast. Book today to ensure you don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/XcMwhg 109 days ago
- Think Food, SA’s only dedicated food tradeshow is open for registration to exhibit with early bird prices #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 110 days ago
- Unique opportunity! Our upcoming Hall of Fame breakfast on 1 March w leaders from the #SAFood industry #Adelaide eachhttp://bit.ly/14pQWFT 116 days ago
- Welcome @CorpConv our awesome sponsors of both @FoodSA1, the @safoodawards and the #SAFood industry! #adelaide 122 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Tag Archives: Newsletter
It is a challenging and uncertain time across Australia. Like all of you, I am feeling the pinch of the current political climate, the effects of Europe, the supermarket duopoly, the high Australian dollar and now the introduction of the carbon tax.
The latest from Food SA! We finalise our Competitive Assessment Panel and launch our new Members only area including a Member of logo, distributor database and Food SA Directory.
We highlight two companies, AgriExchange and the Mitolo Group and how they connect and get the value of out of their membership with Food SA to advantage their companies.
Isn’t Product Recall covered under a standard Public and Products Liability policy?
An exciting first year operating as Food SA, the State’s peak industry body has concluded and what a first year.
Food SA’s first newsletter for 2011 features articles by our important sponsors, find out; ‘How much your business is worth’ with Hayes Knight, ‘Head to Asia and beyond’ with NAB, ‘Learn how Management Liability is a must have’ with Brecknock Insurance Brokers and take note of ‘Social Media and your Employees’ with Norman Waterhouse.
Love it or loathe it, social networking sites are part of life in the modern world and, by extension, the modern workplace. Whilst such sites can have positive applications, they can also serve as vehicles for unfavourable and even dangerous …
Recent surveys show that potentially as few as 3% of small Australian businesses have the complete protection they need to sustain a healthy business, and that Management Liability is becoming a ‘must have’ of your insurance portfolio.
National Australia Bank has offices in Asia and is continuing to expand in the region. There are branches in Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and representative offices in Shanghai, Beijing and Mumbai. The Shanghai branch is scheduled to be upgraded to branch status later in 2011.
For many small business owners, their business is their largest asset and expected to help fund their retirement. But what is your business really worth and what sets a high value business apart?
Heavenly Delights is dedicated to creating 100% premium quality, hand made, hand decorated and hand packed indulgent treats to suit any occasion or taste.
- Adelaide Hills Dips Producers
- Bellis Fruit Bars
- Club Training Australia
- Cool or Cosy
- Country Bones
- Digital Obliquity
- Fleurieu Milk & Yoghurt Company
- Food Processing Optimisation
- Hands on SA
- Hilgah Honey
- Hither & Yon Winery
- Kangaroo Island Spirits
- Melbas Chocolates
- Multi-Colour SA
- Nunga Produce
- Olives 2000
- Organic Federation of Australia
- Prime Valley Pastoral Trading
- RSB industrial Services
- Ruby Spice
- SA Mushrooms
- Seafood CRC
- Shinka Management
- Sunfresh Salad
- T Bar
- Taings Noodles
- Taste Master
- The Better Drinks Co
- The Solar Project Pty Ltd
- Tutto Pasta
- Wow Creative
Food SA Topics
Adelaide Produce Markets Baker Marketing Barossa Fine Foods Beerenberg Board Bracegirdle's House of Fine Chocolate Buzz Honey China Cooper's Brewery Coopers Brewery Detour Design Emmaline's Country Kitchen Export Ferguson Australia Food Labelling and Safety Food Labelling and Safety Pty Ltd Foodland SA Food Processing Specialists Food SA Summit Graduate Access Program Hayes Knight Innova Market Insights Institute of Medical and Veterinery Science (IMVS) Japan Kytons Bakery La Casa Del Formaggio Member Mitolo Group Nardone Baker Wines Newsletter Nippy's Olga's Fine Foods Pangkarra Foods PIRSA Robern Menz SA Food Industry Awards San Remo SARDI Savannah Lamb Sponsor Think Food Thistle Be Good Tony's Tuna International Tucker's Natural Woodside Cheese Wrights