Search Food SA
- Take a look at the new SA Food Users’ Guide e-book #SAFood @adelaide ow.ly/n28SP 141 days ago
- Giant #SAFood Paella being cooked by @Nicholas_Finn @hwyhotel @MyCentralMarket 5pm this Friday night. Be there #Adelaide 196 days ago
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 294 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org 301 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 302 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Tag Archives: Hayes Knight
Innovative, energetic and street smart. That’s not how accounting firms are normally described. But these characteristics are what set Hayes Knight apart from other accounting firms. More >>
If you need to buy depreciating assets in your business – computers, machinery, cars, etc., – we’re about to give you a whole lot of reasons to go shopping.
Did you know that if you are developing your export market and have spent at least $20,000 over the last 2 years, the Government will reimburse up to 50% of your expenses above $10,000?
The new year is now well and truly under way. Knowing what to expect will give you a head start. The problem is that no one has a crystal ball good enough to be certain of the future.
If you thought reaching an agreement on price was difficult, wait until you get to the fine details of buying or selling a business.
The last 12 months have been a difficult period in business. With the Australian economy slowly recovering from the GFC, and being lead by the buoyant mining sector, many other industry sectors have struggled to keep pace. With the rising price of the Australian dollar making many of our exports non competitive on the world market, the fear of increasing interest rates and the lack of capital to fund investment and growth, many Australian businesses have had disappointing results for 2010/2011.