Search Food SA
Coming Food SA events for members and the SA food industry. Click on the event to register or pay online.
We've compiled details of all the grant opportunities available to the South Australian food industry. More >>
- #August #FoodSA enews feat #eirepies, @SAFoodAwards early bird tix on sale, and grant writing opportunities #SAFood ow.ly/QysuF 4 weeks ago
- Ready to grow your #SAFood business? The #AgribusinessGrowthProgram helps w business evaluation & coaching ow.ly/MMjTU @SA_PIRSA 4 months ago
- #SAFood brands showcased @SIALCHINA @TuckersNatural @LauckeFlour @KinkaShellfish #Bickfords $SanRemoThanks @theTiser ow.ly/MD2dv 4 months ago
- On the road tour Wed 17 Jun visiting @SAFoodAwards winners #NajobeBeef @ParisCreekFarms @LauckeFlour #SAFood ow.ly/MzX4L 4 months ago
- All the #SAFood news for May! Welcome new members @CharlesworthNut @ChocolateNo5 and new events, tours and workshops ow.ly/MvZsl 4 months ago
Tag Archives: Graduate Access Program
Welcome to August! This month; meet our member; Spring Gully Foods, welcome to four new members, our new look ENews also features; a new retail relationship with Romeos to drive local supply, BuyAustraliaMade, Kangaroo Island Farm Gate and Cellar Door Trail, Gourmet BBQ Festival
and grants to help food manufacturers invest in cleaner technology.
It’s been another great month for Food SA as we head into August. This month, Meet our member, Golden North, five new members, a Competitive Assessment Panel, Carob that tastes great, Graduates filling the GAP and more.
April is active at Food SA! This month meet our member, Mexican Express; we announce some exciting upcoming events including a Regional Food Forum, and Social Media for your Buisness; meet our five new members; profile partner Innovate SA; showcase the new GAP videos and lots more.
Food SA is a hive of activity this February! This month we meet our member, Barossa Fine Foods; feature two new members; discover SA’s blogroll; member Mitolo Group launch a low GI potato; profile our partner SARDI, the Graduate Access Program is back in 2011 and more.