Search Food SA
We've compiled details of all the grant opportunities available to the South Australian food industry. More >>
- #SAFood producers/manufacturers get your FREE listing in the 2nd ed #SAFoodUsersGuide – complete the online form > ow.ly/Ji9qu 8 days ago
- Love it! MT @lacasaformaggio: Launched #new website lacasa.com.au w #FREE cookbook PDF on homepage #safood http://t.co/xZ04fXZt7J 30 days ago
- Hear from our leading #SAFood businesses at our annual #SAFoodAwards #HallofFame breakfast Fri 20 Feb. Register ow.ly/HFQWf 37 days ago
- Fresh new January Enews out now feat @BarossaCheese and three #SAFood industry events open for registration. Read: ow.ly/HxtXP 39 days ago
- Are you an export expert on South East Asian countries? We have a new Export Project Coordinator role open > ow.ly/z9SKC #SAFood 227 days ago
Tag Archives: Graduate Access Program
Welcome to August! This month; meet our member; Spring Gully Foods, welcome to four new members, our new look ENews also features; a new retail relationship with Romeos to drive local supply, BuyAustraliaMade, Kangaroo Island Farm Gate and Cellar Door Trail, Gourmet BBQ Festival
and grants to help food manufacturers invest in cleaner technology.
It’s been another great month for Food SA as we head into August. This month, Meet our member, Golden North, five new members, a Competitive Assessment Panel, Carob that tastes great, Graduates filling the GAP and more.
April is active at Food SA! This month meet our member, Mexican Express; we announce some exciting upcoming events including a Regional Food Forum, and Social Media for your Buisness; meet our five new members; profile partner Innovate SA; showcase the new GAP videos and lots more.
Food SA is a hive of activity this February! This month we meet our member, Barossa Fine Foods; feature two new members; discover SA’s blogroll; member Mitolo Group launch a low GI potato; profile our partner SARDI, the Graduate Access Program is back in 2011 and more.