Search Food SA
We've compiled details of all the grant opportunities available to the South Australian food industry. More >>
- Maurice Crotti CEO #SanRemo is on the couch at our #FoodSASummit for a rare interview on his business ideals #SAFood ow.ly/KRo2x 22 hours ago
- #SAChefs looking to source new #SAFood products, our tradeshow #ThinkFood Tues 21 Apr is FREE. Register your team ow.ly/KLqQK 3 days ago
- Last chance for all #SAFood #SABeer producers/manufactureres to be listed for FREE in the #SAFoodUsersGuide ow.ly/Ji93e 3 days ago
- Our biggest ever #FoodSASummit – we’re bringing world leading experts to the #SAFood industry. Program + Register > ow.ly/Keare 16 days ago
- All the March #SAFood industry news! Events #ThinkFood, #Summit & #FineFood all open for rego. New member @BizEez ow.ly/JNPHx 26 days ago
Tag Archives: Graduate Access Program
Welcome to August! This month; meet our member; Spring Gully Foods, welcome to four new members, our new look ENews also features; a new retail relationship with Romeos to drive local supply, BuyAustraliaMade, Kangaroo Island Farm Gate and Cellar Door Trail, Gourmet BBQ Festival
and grants to help food manufacturers invest in cleaner technology.
It’s been another great month for Food SA as we head into August. This month, Meet our member, Golden North, five new members, a Competitive Assessment Panel, Carob that tastes great, Graduates filling the GAP and more.
April is active at Food SA! This month meet our member, Mexican Express; we announce some exciting upcoming events including a Regional Food Forum, and Social Media for your Buisness; meet our five new members; profile partner Innovate SA; showcase the new GAP videos and lots more.
Food SA is a hive of activity this February! This month we meet our member, Barossa Fine Foods; feature two new members; discover SA’s blogroll; member Mitolo Group launch a low GI potato; profile our partner SARDI, the Graduate Access Program is back in 2011 and more.