Search Food SA
- Take a look at the new SA Food Users’ Guide e-book #SAFood @adelaide ow.ly/n28SP 141 days ago
- Giant #SAFood Paella being cooked by @Nicholas_Finn @hwyhotel @MyCentralMarket 5pm this Friday night. Be there #Adelaide 196 days ago
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 294 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org 301 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 302 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Tag Archives: Graduate Access Program
Local food companies are invited to fill a skills gap and boost their business by joining the South Australian Government’s Graduate Access Program (GAP).
Welcome to August! This month; meet our member; Spring Gully Foods, welcome to four new members, our new look ENews also features; a new retail relationship with Romeos to drive local supply, BuyAustraliaMade, Kangaroo Island Farm Gate and Cellar Door Trail, Gourmet BBQ Festival
and grants to help food manufacturers invest in cleaner technology.
The next generation of South Australian food gurus is being given the chance to shine through work placements at some of the State’s iconic food companies.
It’s been another great month for Food SA as we head into August. This month, Meet our member, Golden North, five new members, a Competitive Assessment Panel, Carob that tastes great, Graduates filling the GAP and more.
A unique South Australian program which accesses the skills and expertise of university and TAFE graduates is proving a boon to food companies. A partnership between Food SA, SARDI and PIRSA, the Graduate Access Program (GAP) introduces students to the South Australian food industry, increasing awareness of it as a career of choice.
April is active at Food SA! This month meet our member, Mexican Express; we announce some exciting upcoming events including a Regional Food Forum, and Social Media for your Buisness; meet our five new members; profile partner Innovate SA; showcase the new GAP videos and lots more.
If your food company needs new people with new skills, then the Graduate Access Program (GAP) could help fill the gap.
Food SA is a hive of activity this February! This month we meet our member, Barossa Fine Foods; feature two new members; discover SA’s blogroll; member Mitolo Group launch a low GI potato; profile our partner SARDI, the Graduate Access Program is back in 2011 and more.