Search Food SA
Coming Food SA events for members and the SA food industry. Click on the event to register or pay online.
We've compiled details of all the grant opportunities available to the South Australian food industry. More >>
- Be inspired to innovate & drive your food biz forward. Let Susie White kick off your creativity at #ThoughtsForFood ow.ly/10DQKJ 1 week ago
- Can sugar help solve our diabeties and obeisity crisis? Dr David Kannar will share his research @ #ThoughtsForFood ow.ly/10yKAl 1 week ago
- Anthony Paech led the re-brand that changed the future of @BeerenbergFarm & will speak about it at #ThoughtsForFood ow.ly/10yKAl 2 weeks ago
- #MexEx is leading the industry with their range of UHT dairy and sauces. MD Ian Young will speak at #ThoughtsForFood ow.ly/10yKAl 2 weeks ago
- How can food biz harness the big ideas of the future now? @rexster will discuss this at for us at #ThoughtsForFood ow.ly/10yKAl 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Graduate Access Program
Welcome to August! This month; meet our member; Spring Gully Foods, welcome to four new members, our new look ENews also features; a new retail relationship with Romeos to drive local supply, BuyAustraliaMade, Kangaroo Island Farm Gate and Cellar Door Trail, Gourmet BBQ Festival
and grants to help food manufacturers invest in cleaner technology.
It’s been another great month for Food SA as we head into August. This month, Meet our member, Golden North, five new members, a Competitive Assessment Panel, Carob that tastes great, Graduates filling the GAP and more.
April is active at Food SA! This month meet our member, Mexican Express; we announce some exciting upcoming events including a Regional Food Forum, and Social Media for your Buisness; meet our five new members; profile partner Innovate SA; showcase the new GAP videos and lots more.
Food SA is a hive of activity this February! This month we meet our member, Barossa Fine Foods; feature two new members; discover SA’s blogroll; member Mitolo Group launch a low GI potato; profile our partner SARDI, the Graduate Access Program is back in 2011 and more.