Search Food SA
Almond Board of Australia
The Almond Board of Australia (ABA) is a non-profit, membership based organisation representing the interest of Australian almond growers, processors and marketers.
- Are you an export expert on South East Asian countries? We have a new Export Project Coordinator role open > ow.ly/z9SKC #SAFood 50 days ago
- #SAFood RT @ParooKangaroo: We’re excited to be attending the @deliciousAU produce awards tonight, good luck to all the finalists, esp the… 51 days ago
- Great group of Victorian chefs tasting what #safood has to offer @MyCentralMarket @sharedtablesAU cb^ ow.ly/i/5Xlzc 76 days ago
- Back on the road #FoodSA tour to @macromeatsGG @LifestyleBakery & #Bickfords on 13 August. Book today ow.ly/xX9Yt #SAFood 82 days ago
- Our geographical advantage to China is crucified by freight and logistics costs. Other countries have the advantage. #acfs2014 #safood ^cb 103 days ago
Tag Archives: Graduate Access Program
Premium South Australian food companies are urged to apply for assistance of up to $10,000 to fill skilled positions under the State Government’s Graduate Access Program (GAP).
Local food companies are invited to fill a skills gap and boost their business by joining the South Australian Government’s Graduate Access Program (GAP).
Welcome to August! This month; meet our member; Spring Gully Foods, welcome to four new members, our new look ENews also features; a new retail relationship with Romeos to drive local supply, BuyAustraliaMade, Kangaroo Island Farm Gate and Cellar Door Trail, Gourmet BBQ Festival
and grants to help food manufacturers invest in cleaner technology.
The next generation of South Australian food gurus is being given the chance to shine through work placements at some of the State’s iconic food companies.
It’s been another great month for Food SA as we head into August. This month, Meet our member, Golden North, five new members, a Competitive Assessment Panel, Carob that tastes great, Graduates filling the GAP and more.
A unique South Australian program which accesses the skills and expertise of university and TAFE graduates is proving a boon to food companies. A partnership between Food SA, SARDI and PIRSA, the Graduate Access Program (GAP) introduces students to the South Australian food industry, increasing awareness of it as a career of choice.
April is active at Food SA! This month meet our member, Mexican Express; we announce some exciting upcoming events including a Regional Food Forum, and Social Media for your Buisness; meet our five new members; profile partner Innovate SA; showcase the new GAP videos and lots more.
If your food company needs new people with new skills, then the Graduate Access Program (GAP) could help fill the gap.
Food SA is a hive of activity this February! This month we meet our member, Barossa Fine Foods; feature two new members; discover SA’s blogroll; member Mitolo Group launch a low GI potato; profile our partner SARDI, the Graduate Access Program is back in 2011 and more.