Search Food SA
Food South Australia is the entry point and voice for South Australia's food industry.
To get the latest about Food SA and the SA food industry, follow us on our social media channels and subscribe.
- Giant #SAFood Paella being cooked by @Nicholas_Finn @hwyhotel @MyCentralMarket 5pm this Friday night. Be there #Adelaide 27 days ago
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 125 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org 132 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 134 days ago
- Tickets are selling fast to this outstanding Hall of Fame breakfast. Book today to ensure you don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/XcMwhg 134 days ago
- Think Food, SA’s only dedicated food tradeshow is open for registration to exhibit with early bird prices #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 135 days ago
- Unique opportunity! Our upcoming Hall of Fame breakfast on 1 March w leaders from the #SAFood industry #Adelaide eachhttp://bit.ly/14pQWFT 141 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Tag Archives: Farmers Market
The Adelaide Showground Farmers’ Market is the largest farmers’ market in South Australia where farmers and producers sell produce direct to the public every Sunday. More >>
We are a South Australian family owned dairy with an outstanding reputation as one of Australia’s finest producers of award winning dairy products. More >>
Fleming and Ware proudly uses 100% South Australian fruit and almonds and locally milled certified organic rolled oats and millet flakes to hand make its delicious range of naturally healthy muesli. More >>
Many good traditions come from the Barossa – food, wine, music, good times and Wiech’s Barossa Valley Egg Noodles. Wiech's have been a traditional staple, enjoyed by 4 generations of Australians. More >>
Woodside Cheese Wrights produces a range of traditionally hand made Cow and Goat milk cheeses at our factory in the Adelaide Hills since 1994. More >>
The Mount Pleasant Farmers Christmas Twilight Market promises to be one of the largest yet with stallholder registrations at an all-time high. The twilight market will be held Friday 21st December, from 5pm till 9pm.
In 2010 the Mt Pleasant Natural Resource Centre (MPNRC) Coordinator and Centre volunteers discussed the idea of having a Farmers Market in Mount Pleasant. There was general agreement that the idea was worthwhile, and it was decided to conduct an extensive audit to establish if there was community support for the idea.