Search Food SA
Food South Australia is the entry point and voice for South Australia's food industry.
To get the latest about Food SA and the SA food industry, follow us on our social media channels and subscribe.
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 97 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org 104 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 105 days ago
- Tickets are selling fast to this outstanding Hall of Fame breakfast. Book today to ensure you don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/XcMwhg 106 days ago
- Think Food, SA’s only dedicated food tradeshow is open for registration to exhibit with early bird prices #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 107 days ago
- Unique opportunity! Our upcoming Hall of Fame breakfast on 1 March w leaders from the #SAFood industry #Adelaide eachhttp://bit.ly/14pQWFT 113 days ago
- Welcome @CorpConv our awesome sponsors of both @FoodSA1, the @safoodawards and the #SAFood industry! #adelaide 119 days ago
Tag Archives: China
AgriExchange have forged a reputation for the reliable supply of excellent tasting, high quality, well coloured fruit. More >>
Almondco is one of Australia's largest almond processing, packaging and marketing groups. More >>
Based in Adelaide, South Australia, Blue Sky Fisheries Pty Ltd offers premium, niche market seafood products to the Australian and international marketplace. More >>
Ferguson Australia is a third generation vertically integrated seafood business, harvesting & exporting live, chilled and frozen Australian seafood specialising in Southern Rock Lobster. More >>
Hot Dog Fisheries has a strong reputation for quality with more than 30 years in the abalone industry and managing the whole process from harvesting to finished product. More >>
Nardone Baker Wines, a South Australian Family Wine Producer, uniquely applies European insights into modern Australian winemaking techniques; a blend that is impressing wine judges around the world. More >>
Nippy's Fruit Juices Pty Ltd is a 100% South Australian family owned company producing a vast range of fresh juices, flavoured milks and other beverages. More >>
Since 1938, the Wylie family has farmed the Limestone Coast region of the South East of South Australia producing quality Australian food product. More >>
Shinka Management is a lean management and Japan market specialist consulting firm. More >>
The South Australian Prawn Co-operative operates from the cool clear waters of Port Lincoln, South Australia, specialising in wild caught king prawns. More >>
Southern Rocklobster Limited (SRL) is the national R&D co-ordinating body for the Australian southern rock lobster industry and represents all southern rock lobster producing states More >>
The Mitolo Group is a family owned company based in South Australia exporting potatoes, onions, olive oil and wine. More >>
Tony’s Tuna International is committed to the long-term sustainability of Southern Bluefin Tuna in our oceans. More >>
Asia’s premium food markets, both emerging and established, are core areas of focus for Food SA’s market development team. Taste of South Australia talks over the opportunities and trends with the organisation’s managers in China and Japan.
Now the fourth largest olive oil brand in Australia, Ollo olive oil is part of the South Australian based, Mitolo Group.
Almondco Australia represents almost 40 percent of Australian almond production. As the pioneer of some of the world’s most rigorous quality standards, the Almondco brand is synonymous with uncompromising standards of excellence.
Spuds are back on the menu for many families across the country thanks to the launch of Carisma, Australia’s first officially certified low GI potato.
Food SA is marching through March! This month meet our member, Kytons Bakery; sponsor Norman Waterhouse; introduce five new members; discover Matchett Productions new products; Good Food and Wine Adelaide is back in 2011; plus upcoming events Think Food and Food on a National Scale.
Food SA is a hive of activity this February! This month we meet our member, Barossa Fine Foods; feature two new members; discover SA’s blogroll; member Mitolo Group launch a low GI potato; profile our partner SARDI, the Graduate Access Program is back in 2011 and more.