Discover the latest Food South Australia and industry events happening in South Australia and beyond.
If you would like to promote an event relevant to the South Australian food industry please send us the details.
Please note dates and details may be subject to change.
Food South Australia Events
- 2017 calendar of events Save the date for our upcoming Food South Australia events. FEBRUARY ’17 Monday 20: Business SA FTA training – Adelaide Thursday 23: FIAL Retail and Food Service Readiness, Adelaide Workshop, 8:30 am – 4 pm, Deloitte Private, Level 2, 170 Fullarton Road, Dulwich. Sunday 26 – Thursday 2 March: International Tradeshow – Gulfood 2017. Dubai, United Arab Emirates MARCH ’17 Tuesday 7 – Friday ... More >>
- Your chance to be part of SIAL Paris in October – EOI now closed Food South Australia is overseeing the food and beverage sector’s involvement in a South Australian Government business mission intended to further engagement with the State’s international partners scheduled for October. The mission will include a South Australian presence at the world’s largest food innovation exhibition, SIAL Paris, 16-20 October. Food South Australia will manage this event on ... More >>
- Tasty Australia a success South Australian food products are making a significant impact in Malaysia right now. As part of Tasty Australia, 17 South Australian food brands are on the shelves of the popular Isetan food market chain in Kuala Lumpur. From flour and pasta, to crackers, jams, confectionery and cakes, this promotion demonstrates the diversity of the South Australian ... More >>
- Expression of Interest: HACCP Training Food South Australia is currently investigating options to partners with an accredited HACCP training provider to offer members access to a range of levels of HACCP training at member discount rates. Any partnered programs offered will include nationally accredited Statement of Attainment upon successful completion. If you are interested in participating in a HACCP training program, please ... More >>
- South Australian Food Industry Awards 2016 Gala Dinner CELEBRATE THE BRIGHT FUTURE OF OUR STATE’S FOOD INDUSTRY Book your early bird tickets now for the 2016 South Australian Food Industry Awards Program Gala Dinner, Friday 25 November at the Adelaide Convention Centre. This year we are shining a light on the best of South Australia’s food industry, showing their brilliance in vision, leadership and innovation. Returning ... More >>
- Business Education Session – Indonesia and the Philippines The Department of State Development has an extensive program of business missions designed to present South Australian organisations to key overseas markets. The missions provide a platform to showcase the State’s capabilities in key industries and introduce organisations to potential buyers, investors and trading partners. Learn more about the 2017 program of business missions now. You ... More >>
- Foodservice 2017: Special offer for South Australian producers Expressions of interest are open for food businesses interested in participating in a South Australian showcase at Foodservice 2017, the tradeshow for businesses targeting cafes, restaurants and caterers, in Melbourne next May. If you are interested in participating, please contact Robyn Verrall, Director Bullys Beef & Other Meats on 08 8754 2070 or 0408 542 057. For ... More >>
- Australian packaging in three words: flexibility, customisation and automation Even smaller producers have a need for automation, whether at a very basic level or a complex customised solution, and in Australia, due to the smaller population and size of the country, equipment needs to be flexible. It’s common here for a business to have the need to pack different size products in different configurations, all ... More >>
- Develop Your Export Strategy Workshop Date: Friday 2 December 2016 Location: Boardroom, Level 13, 99 Gawler Place, Adelaide Time: 9.00am-4.30pm (lunch included) Cost: $90 (ex GST) per workshop Bookings: CLICK HERE This workshop aims to help small and medium sized businesses successfully enter export markets. The workshop is delivered by a qualified TAFE trainer with over ... More >>
- Department of State Development Workshop Program The Department of State Development has launched a series of workshops to be delivered across regional and metropolitan South Australia over the next 18 months. Workshops are designed to give small businesses the knowledge and skills to take advantage of business opportunities, accelerate their growth and increase profitability. More >>
- Helping small business to expand and open-up global markets Learn about the benefits of going global, how to enter into new markets, and how to form commercial relationships. More >>
- CheeseFest, Australia’s biggest cheese festival Australia’s largest cheese festival, CheeseFest, is back in October after breaking records in 2013. More >>
- Sustainable Supply Chains Solutions national conference The International Cargo Handling Co-ordination Association (ICHCA) and the South Australian Freight Council (SAFC) conference team have put together an exciting Conference program with excellent speakers covering a wide range of topics. More >>
- Seafood CRC: Test your seafood products at the seafood packaging interactive master class If you have ever wanted to test your seafood products in a range of retail packaging formats, the Seafood CRC, SARDI and FRDC with Multivac Ltd are offering an opportunity to do it for free! More >>
- AIFST Conference: Foods for Specific Populations This 2 day event, Food for Specific Populations (Co-located with Fine Food Australia) is for everyone who wants to develop innovative products, to successfully meet the needs of specific populations. More >>