Search Food SA
- Register! Hall of Fame brekky Feb 14 w leaders from @BeerenbergFarm @AngelakisBros @Haighs1915 @MenzFruChocs ow.ly/sRbyN #SAFood 47 days ago
- Yum! RT @Haighs1915: Hazelnut & 70% Dark Chocolate combine to create this delicious custard slice recipe. bit.ly/1aFw3Ir #SAFood 53 days ago
- #SAFood companies read our new blog, Feeding Connections! Our 1st post details all the topics we’ll cover ow.ly/sFlgl 53 days ago
- Jan ENews out now. Meet our member @WakefieldGrange and welcome 6 newbies incl @HungryAustralia #SAFood ow.ly/sD4dC 54 days ago
- Our Dec eNews is out! Meet our member @GelistaGelati and catch up on the @SAFoodAwards ow.ly/rGCC4 #SAFood 89 days ago
Category Archives: Programs
Minister for Agriculture, Food and Fisheries Gail Gago today launched a comprehensive new industry guide to South Australia’s produce.
A new program to showcase local food producers and products to consumers through cooking demonstrations, recipes and classes is being launched at the Adelaide Central Market today.
South Australia’s premium food and wine is set to be showcased locally and internationally to better connect our producers with consumers around the world, through three new State Government projects.
The new Sustainable Business in Food Guide has been launched and is now available to the South Australian Food Industry.
Do you need help with processing, quality or new product development? Help is on hand with Food Technology services and advice to improve your technical know how, develop new products, sensory test your products, and get assistance with labelling, nutrition, shelf life, packaging and processing.