Search Food SA
We've compiled details of all the grant opportunities available to the South Australian food industry. More >>
- #SAFood producers/manufacturers get your FREE listing in the 2nd ed #SAFoodUsersGuide – complete the online form > ow.ly/Ji9qu 11 days ago
- Love it! MT @lacasaformaggio: Launched #new website lacasa.com.au w #FREE cookbook PDF on homepage #safood http://t.co/xZ04fXZt7J 33 days ago
- Hear from our leading #SAFood businesses at our annual #SAFoodAwards #HallofFame breakfast Fri 20 Feb. Register ow.ly/HFQWf 39 days ago
- Fresh new January Enews out now feat @BarossaCheese and three #SAFood industry events open for registration. Read: ow.ly/HxtXP 41 days ago
- Are you an export expert on South East Asian countries? We have a new Export Project Coordinator role open > ow.ly/z9SKC #SAFood 230 days ago
Category Archives: Programs
Food South Australia was successful in receiving an Asian Business Engagement grant to support the South Australian food industry enter new export markets.
Minister for Agriculture, Food and Fisheries Gail Gago today launched a comprehensive new industry guide to South Australia’s produce.
A new program to showcase local food producers and products to consumers through cooking demonstrations, recipes and classes is being launched at the Adelaide Central Market today.
South Australia’s premium food and wine is set to be showcased locally and internationally to better connect our producers with consumers around the world, through three new State Government projects.
The new Sustainable Business in Food Guide has been launched and is now available to the South Australian Food Industry.
Do you need help with processing, quality or new product development? Help is on hand with Food Technology services and advice to improve your technical know how, develop new products, sensory test your products, and get assistance with labelling, nutrition, shelf life, packaging and processing.