Search Food SA
We've compiled details of all the grant opportunities available to the South Australian food industry. More >>
- Maurice Crotti CEO #SanRemo is on the couch at our #FoodSASummit for a rare interview on his business ideals #SAFood ow.ly/KRo2x 4 days ago
- #SAChefs looking to source new #SAFood products, our tradeshow #ThinkFood Tues 21 Apr is FREE. Register your team ow.ly/KLqQK 6 days ago
- Last chance for all #SAFood #SABeer producers/manufactureres to be listed for FREE in the #SAFoodUsersGuide ow.ly/Ji93e 6 days ago
- Our biggest ever #FoodSASummit – we’re bringing world leading experts to the #SAFood industry. Program + Register > ow.ly/Keare 19 days ago
- All the March #SAFood industry news! Events #ThinkFood, #Summit & #FineFood all open for rego. New member @BizEez ow.ly/JNPHx 29 days ago
Category Archives: Programs
Food South Australia was successful in receiving an Asian Business Engagement grant to support the South Australian food industry enter new export markets.
Minister for Agriculture, Food and Fisheries Gail Gago today launched a comprehensive new industry guide to South Australia’s produce.
A new program to showcase local food producers and products to consumers through cooking demonstrations, recipes and classes is being launched at the Adelaide Central Market today.
South Australia’s premium food and wine is set to be showcased locally and internationally to better connect our producers with consumers around the world, through three new State Government projects.
The new Sustainable Business in Food Guide has been launched and is now available to the South Australian Food Industry.
Do you need help with processing, quality or new product development? Help is on hand with Food Technology services and advice to improve your technical know how, develop new products, sensory test your products, and get assistance with labelling, nutrition, shelf life, packaging and processing.