Search Food SA
We've compiled details of all the grant opportunities available to the South Australian food industry. More >>
- Thanks Hon. Leon Bignall MP for supporting the SA Food Industry (and @AdelaideUnited) at #ThinkFood ow.ly/i/iZh1n 3 days ago
- #ThinkFood is almost ready to begin! The @tastingaustralia conference pavilion is looking and smelling great filled with premium #SAFood 3 days ago
- Here’s five nutritional trends for our #SAFood manufacturers and consumers to look out for in 2016: ow.ly/4n5Zue 1 week ago
- Mkting Scientist to Mkting Manager: @FoodlandSA Chris Villani will discuss the best of both sides #ThoughtsForFood ow.ly/10E41l 1 week ago
- Great news for members #KangarooIslandSpirits, congratulations on winning the title of Australia’s best gin! ow.ly/4n5KMV #SAFood 1 week ago
Category Archives: Programs
Ready to grow your business but not sure where to start? Food South Australia through the support of Primary Industries and Regions SA is delivering the Agribusiness Growth Program to support small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) in the value adding agriculture, food and beverage industries.
Minister for Agriculture, Food and Fisheries Gail Gago today launched a comprehensive new industry guide to South Australia’s produce.
The new Sustainable Business in Food Guide has been launched and is now available to the South Australian Food Industry.
Do you need help with processing, quality or new product development? Help is on hand with Food Technology services and advice to improve your technical know how, develop new products, sensory test your products, and get assistance with labelling, nutrition, shelf life, packaging and processing.