Search Food SA
Haigh’s Chocolates is an Australian, fourth generation, family owned company that has been successfully making fine chocolates from the cocoa bean since it first opened its doors in 1915.
- Are you an export expert on South East Asian countries? We have a new Export Project Coordinator role open > ow.ly/z9SKC #SAFood 67 days ago
- #SAFood RT @ParooKangaroo: We’re excited to be attending the @deliciousAU produce awards tonight, good luck to all the finalists, esp the… 68 days ago
- Great group of Victorian chefs tasting what #safood has to offer @MyCentralMarket @sharedtablesAU cb^ ow.ly/i/5Xlzc 93 days ago
- Back on the road #FoodSA tour to @macromeatsGG @LifestyleBakery & #Bickfords on 13 August. Book today ow.ly/xX9Yt #SAFood 99 days ago
- Our geographical advantage to China is crucified by freight and logistics costs. Other countries have the advantage. #acfs2014 #safood ^cb 120 days ago
Category Archives: Programs
Food South Australia was successful in receiving an Asian Business Engagement grant to support the South Australian food industry enter new export markets.
Minister for Agriculture, Food and Fisheries Gail Gago today launched a comprehensive new industry guide to South Australia’s produce.
A new program to showcase local food producers and products to consumers through cooking demonstrations, recipes and classes is being launched at the Adelaide Central Market today.
South Australia’s premium food and wine is set to be showcased locally and internationally to better connect our producers with consumers around the world, through three new State Government projects.
The new Sustainable Business in Food Guide has been launched and is now available to the South Australian Food Industry.
Do you need help with processing, quality or new product development? Help is on hand with Food Technology services and advice to improve your technical know how, develop new products, sensory test your products, and get assistance with labelling, nutrition, shelf life, packaging and processing.