Search Food SA
Coming Food SA events for members and the SA food industry. Click on the event to register or pay online.
We've compiled details of all the grant opportunities available to the South Australian food industry. More >>
- Ready to grow your #SAFood business? The #AgribusinessGrowthProgram helps w business evaluation & coaching ow.ly/MMjTU @SA_PIRSA 3 months ago
- #SAFood brands showcased @SIALCHINA @TuckersNatural @LauckeFlour @KinkaShellfish #Bickfords $SanRemoThanks @theTiser ow.ly/MD2dv 3 months ago
- On the road tour Wed 17 Jun visiting @SAFoodAwards winners #NajobeBeef @ParisCreekFarms @LauckeFlour #SAFood ow.ly/MzX4L 3 months ago
- All the #SAFood news for May! Welcome new members @CharlesworthNut @ChocolateNo5 and new events, tours and workshops ow.ly/MvZsl 3 months ago
- Maurice Crotti CEO #SanRemo is on the couch at our #FoodSASummit for a rare interview on his business ideals #SAFood ow.ly/KRo2x 4 months ago
Category Archives: Programs
Ready to grow your business but not sure where to start? Food South Australia through the support of Primary Industries and Regions SA is delivering the Agribusiness Growth Program to support small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) in the value adding agriculture, food and beverage industries.
Food South Australia was successful in receiving an Asian Business Engagement grant to support the South Australian food industry enter new export markets.
Minister for Agriculture, Food and Fisheries Gail Gago today launched a comprehensive new industry guide to South Australia’s produce.
A new program to showcase local food producers and products to consumers through cooking demonstrations, recipes and classes is being launched at the Adelaide Central Market today.
South Australia’s premium food and wine is set to be showcased locally and internationally to better connect our producers with consumers around the world, through three new State Government projects.
The new Sustainable Business in Food Guide has been launched and is now available to the South Australian Food Industry.
Do you need help with processing, quality or new product development? Help is on hand with Food Technology services and advice to improve your technical know how, develop new products, sensory test your products, and get assistance with labelling, nutrition, shelf life, packaging and processing.