Search Food SA
Coming Food SA events for members and the SA food industry. Click on the event to register or pay online.
Jenny's Gourmet Bakery
Jenny’s Gourmet Bakery – crafting cakes and pastries, straight from the oven, just for you.
- Great group of Victorian chefs tasting what #safood has to offer @MyCentralMarket @sharedtablesAU cb^ ow.ly/i/5Xlzc 33 days ago
- Back on the road #FoodSA tour to @macromeatsGG @LifestyleBakery & #Bickfords on 13 August. Book today ow.ly/xX9Yt #SAFood 39 days ago
- Our geographical advantage to China is crucified by freight and logistics costs. Other countries have the advantage. #acfs2014 #safood ^cb 60 days ago
- Lessons to learn – localise the Chinese and Chinesify the locals #acfs2014 #safood ^cb 60 days ago
- Be prepared to embrace a blend of cultures in your business is critical #acfs2014 #safood ^cb 61 days ago
Category Archives: Programs
Minister for Agriculture, Food and Fisheries Gail Gago today launched a comprehensive new industry guide to South Australia’s produce.
A new program to showcase local food producers and products to consumers through cooking demonstrations, recipes and classes is being launched at the Adelaide Central Market today.
South Australia’s premium food and wine is set to be showcased locally and internationally to better connect our producers with consumers around the world, through three new State Government projects.
The new Sustainable Business in Food Guide has been launched and is now available to the South Australian Food Industry.
Do you need help with processing, quality or new product development? Help is on hand with Food Technology services and advice to improve your technical know how, develop new products, sensory test your products, and get assistance with labelling, nutrition, shelf life, packaging and processing.