Search Food SA
Fruit Wise is a proudly Australian owned company that uses Australian grown raw materials.
- Are you an export expert on South East Asian countries? We have a new Export Project Coordinator role open > ow.ly/z9SKC #SAFood 100 days ago
- #SAFood RT @ParooKangaroo: We’re excited to be attending the @deliciousAU produce awards tonight, good luck to all the finalists, esp the… 101 days ago
- Great group of Victorian chefs tasting what #safood has to offer @MyCentralMarket @sharedtablesAU cb^ ow.ly/i/5Xlzc 126 days ago
- Back on the road #FoodSA tour to @macromeatsGG @LifestyleBakery & #Bickfords on 13 August. Book today ow.ly/xX9Yt #SAFood 132 days ago
- Our geographical advantage to China is crucified by freight and logistics costs. Other countries have the advantage. #acfs2014 #safood ^cb 153 days ago
Category Archives: Programs
Food South Australia was successful in receiving an Asian Business Engagement grant to support the South Australian food industry enter new export markets.
Minister for Agriculture, Food and Fisheries Gail Gago today launched a comprehensive new industry guide to South Australia’s produce.
A new program to showcase local food producers and products to consumers through cooking demonstrations, recipes and classes is being launched at the Adelaide Central Market today.
South Australia’s premium food and wine is set to be showcased locally and internationally to better connect our producers with consumers around the world, through three new State Government projects.
The new Sustainable Business in Food Guide has been launched and is now available to the South Australian Food Industry.
Do you need help with processing, quality or new product development? Help is on hand with Food Technology services and advice to improve your technical know how, develop new products, sensory test your products, and get assistance with labelling, nutrition, shelf life, packaging and processing.