Search Food SA
Coming Food SA events for members and the SA food industry. Click on the event to register or pay online.
- Take a look at the new SA Food Users’ Guide e-book #SAFood @adelaide ow.ly/n28SP 148 days ago
- Giant #SAFood Paella being cooked by @Nicholas_Finn @hwyhotel @MyCentralMarket 5pm this Friday night. Be there #Adelaide 203 days ago
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 301 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to email@example.com 308 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 309 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Category Archives: Programs
Do you want to learn about energy saving measures for your facility? Do you want to explore options to reduce your energy bills which do not require a large capital commitment? Do you want to know the impact of future energy prices on your business operations?
Minister for Agriculture, Food and Fisheries Gail Gago today launched a comprehensive new industry guide to South Australia’s produce.
A new program to showcase local food producers and products to consumers through cooking demonstrations, recipes and classes is being launched at the Adelaide Central Market today.
South Australia’s premium food and wine is set to be showcased locally and internationally to better connect our producers with consumers around the world, through three new State Government projects.
The new Sustainable Business in Food Guide has been launched and is now available to the South Australian Food Industry.
Do you need help with processing, quality or new product development? Help is on hand with Food Technology services and advice to improve your technical know how, develop new products, sensory test your products, and get assistance with labelling, nutrition, shelf life, packaging and processing.
Taste of SA is the signature guide to South Australia’s food, wine and beverage industries, providing trade, investment and consumer readers with rare and valued insight into the latest developments and opportunities across all major sectors with particular focus on the diversity and excellence of SA’s regional offerings.