Search Food SA
Coming Food SA events for members and the SA food industry. Click on the event to register or pay online.
- Take a look at the new SA Food Users’ Guide e-book #SAFood @adelaide ow.ly/n28SP 147 days ago
- Giant #SAFood Paella being cooked by @Nicholas_Finn @hwyhotel @MyCentralMarket 5pm this Friday night. Be there #Adelaide 202 days ago
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 300 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org 307 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 308 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Category Archives: Media
The latest trends impacting the food industry include moves to reduce the huge amount of food waste, as consumers simultaneously adapt their habits in times of continuing austerity.
Minister for Agriculture, Food and Fisheries Gail Gago today launched a comprehensive new industry guide to South Australia’s produce.
Food SA has just launched the new Energy Efficient Equipment Toolkit for the South Australian food industry.
A new program to showcase local food producers and products to consumers through cooking demonstrations, recipes and classes is being launched at the Adelaide Central Market today.
South Australia’s premium food and wine is set to be showcased locally and internationally to better connect our producers with consumers around the world, through three new State Government projects.
Food SA and Foodland’s Romeos Retail Group have joined forces with a new partnership set to increase the supply and range of local brands and products across their stores.