Food South Australia delivers a range programs and projects for members and the South Australian food industry.
- Ready Set Grow program extended until October 14 The application period for the new Ready Set Grow program for food business start-ups has been extended until October 14. If you are interested in applying, please phone Samara Miller on 08 8303 9417 now! Ready Set Grow Program Information More >>
- Ready, Set, Grow! Food and beverage producers, and small value-adding agribusinesses, who have been operating for less than five years, and have an annual turnover under $300,000, are eligible for this new bootcamp program designed to support growth for small enterprises. If you are a start-up or small business owner keen to overcome the common challenges facing new businesses ... More >>
- The 2016 South Australian Food Industry Growth Through Innovation Project The South Australian Food Industry Growth Through Innovation Project is being undertaken by Food South Australia, with assistance from PIRSA and the University of Adelaide’s Centre for Global Food and Resources. More >>
- Agribusiness Growth Program Ready to grow your business but not sure where to start? Food South Australia through the support of Primary Industries and Regions SA is delivering the Agribusiness Growth Program to support small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) in the value adding agriculture, food and beverage industries. More >>
- New resource for finding and using premium South Australian produce Minister for Agriculture, Food and Fisheries Gail Gago today launched a comprehensive new industry guide to South Australia’s produce. More >>
- New ‘Your Guide to Sustainable Business in Food’ launched The new Sustainable Business in Food Guide has been launched and is now available to the South Australian Food Industry. More >>
- Food Technology Do you need help with processing, quality or new product development? Help is on hand with Food Technology services and advice to improve your technical know how, develop new products, sensory test your products, and get assistance with labelling, nutrition, shelf life, packaging and processing. More >>