Workshop on staffing essentials
A workshop designed to guide small business through the processes and requirements for hiring staff will be presented by the Department of State Development on 27 October.
Participants will learn how to develop a plan to attract the right people to their business and how to ensure they meet all their obligations as an employer. Topics include:
- Your obligations as an employer;
- The costs of hiring and awards (minimum rates of pay, leave entitlements, superannuation);
- The steps for hiring – preparing job description, advertising, preparing the job interview, conduct interviews;
- Whether a person is an employee or an independent contractor;
- Performance review – once you have the right person how do you keep them?
Date: Thursday 27 October 2016
Time: 9:00am to 12:30pm
Location: Small Business Commissioner Boardroom, 13th Floor, 99 Gawler Place, Adelaide
Cost: $50 (Incl. GST)
Booking: Click Here