Food and beverage producers, and small value-adding agribusinesses, who have been operating for less than five years, and have an annual turnover under $300,000, are eligible for this new bootcamp program designed to support growth for small enterprises.
If you are a start-up or small business owner keen to overcome the common challenges facing new businesses in the food industry and grow your business faster, then Ready Set Grow is for you.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE READY SET GROW PROGRAM, YOU WILL GAIN:
- A greater understanding of vital business concepts that will take your business forward
- Skills to benchmark yourself against industry best practice
- An action plan with next steps for growing your business
- A place in the rapidly growing network of people building on the next wave of the food industry
WHAT YOU GET
- A confidential independent evaluation of your business
- 2 x 30 minute private skype coaching sessions with a skilled expert in one of the areas identified in your business evaluation report
- 3 half day workshops focusing on key growth skills:
- How to assess your strategy and the financial performance of individual parts of your business
- How to create a plan for marketing, distribution and sales growth
- How to introduce innovation in business systems and procedures
- The opportunity to get to know and learn from proven food industry specialists and other South Australian food companies
Industry presenters include Claire Wood from Careme Pastry, Ross Halliday from Gelato Bello and Donna Noble from Barossa Traditional & Gourmet Pizza.
FIND OUT WHAT WORKS
Find out how three South Australian food businesses put what they learnt from participating in the Agribusiness Growth Program into action to grow their businesses successfully.
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS
Rapidly assess your business and action your top three priorities for growth.
LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS
Hands-on workshops with food industry specialist entrepreneurs who have been there and done that – and have proven their success.
GROW YOUR COMPANY
Develop a strategy that’s right for your business to create a profitable and sustainable future.
Food South Australia members: $825 (inc GST)
Non-Food South Australia members: $1,100 (inc GST)
To be eligible South Australian businesses must:
- Have an annual turnover of less than $300,000
- Have been in operation for under five years and incorporated in Australia with non-tax exempt status
- Have food or beverage products, or post farm-gate value adding activity with potential for growth, such as making yoghurt from fresh milk, bagging lettuces etc,
- Have some level of existing planning for growth which would benefit from independent review
- Be willing to provide information, including financial information and budgets and/or business plans to enable sound business evaluation
GUIDELINES AND APPLICATION FORM
Selection for the program is based on each business’ ability to satisfy the criteria, and is on a ‘first in’ basis up to the budget available.
This project is funded by Primary Industries and Regions SA.
CONNECT WITH US
For more information on the Ready Set Grow program contact:
8303 9417 or 0429 824 601