Come along to our half-day workshop and get a complete understanding of the changes that occurred 18 months ago.
We will provide you with the understanding and specialist knowledge to apply WHS in your workplace and assist your business to meet compliance.
Our WHS specialist, Mary Nizamis has been involved in WHS for over 18 years, with 13 years of experience working for the State and Federal Government Regulators (SafeWork SA and Comcare).
Mary will provide you with an informative insight into the WHS legislation, the role of the WHS Regulator and assist you in understanding the management systems required to ensure your business risk is minimized and your workers are safe while at work.
Work Health & Safety Workshop
- FREE TOOLS to apply to your business.
- Bring any existing WHS tools or policies you have and Mary will guide you with FREE independent and confidential advice.
Participants will receive Course Overview
- Introduction and overview of the WHS
- Duty Holder’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Applying Hazard Management Principles
- WHS Management Systems
- Compliance and Enforcement by the Regulator
Date: Wednesday, 17th September 2014
Location: Regal Park Motor Inn, Barton Room, 44 Barton Terrace East, North Adelaide,
Free parking: Available behind the Regal
Time: 9:30 – 12:30pm (3 hours)
The legislation can be complicated. Micro or small business owners, managers, HSRs and volunteer organisations can benefit from attending this workshop.
To reserve your place contact us on 1300 635 861 or Email Mary