The Norman Waterhouse Commercial Team invites you to join them for a half day in depth analysis of business issues relevant in the current economy.
Stay ahead of the game with this invaluable seminar for accounting professionals, business owners and financial planners.
- Business Structuring – Keeping the wolves from the door: A look at the options for asset protection. Mabel Tam
- Trusts – Update and governance issues: The first part of this session will look at common issues encountered by trustees including how to prepare correct trust resolutions and the tax implications when things go wrong. The second part of the session will look at current strategies to maximise wealth by utilising SMSFs. Kale Rigano
- State Taxes Update: This session will look at current tax issues faced by small business and investors in South Australia. Bernie Walrut
- Business Succession – Filling the gaps: A look at some of the options available for business owners to protect their equity when the worst
happens. Mark Henderson
- Keeping up to Speed: Recent changes to privacy and consumer laws and retention of title arrangements. Johanna Churchill
Friday 23 May 2014
12.45pm – 5.00pm, followed by networking drinks
Adelaide Oval Cathedral Room, War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide.
Enter via the East Gate off King William Street. The Cathedral room is located on level three of the Eastern Stand and provides guests with a premier view of one of Adelaide’s heritage land marks.
Investment $110 incl GST
Register now at www.normans.com.au