2014 is International Year of Family Farming as designated by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
ABARES is committed to supporting agricultural producers and will feature the following rural leaders from rural Australia on the Outlook 2014 program.
Hear from leading speakers, rural leaders and primary producers:
- Brent Finlay, National Farmers’ Federation
- Murray Scholz, ‘Dunoon’ Culcairn, NSW / Nuffield Scholar
- John Cameron, ‘Kintyre’ Bongeen, QLD
- Caroline Welsh, Birchip Cropping Group, VIC
- Dennis Mutton, Focus on Solutions, Australian Rural Leadership Foundation SA
- Lucy Gregg, Reid Fruits, TAS
- Andrew Spencer, Australian Pork Limited / Australian Rural Leadership Foundation
- Natalie Williams, ‘Granville Station’, Jericho / Nuffield Scholar QLD
- Michael Sheehy, Natural Resources Indonesia / Nuffield Scholar,
- Catherine Marriott, Influential Women / Australian Rural Leadership Foundation WA
In addition leading producers from Canada, France, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Brazil and United States of America as well as guests from India and China will join Outlook 2014 delegates on Wednesday 5 in association with Nuffield International’s Contemporary Scholars Conference.
Outlook 2014 will provide you with the opportunity to network with these and other inspiring speakers and rural groups to develop shared benefits for agriculture. Join the conversation at ABARES Outlook 2014 conference as we examine the opportunities for our agricultural industries.