Search Food SA
Food South Australia is the entry point and voice for South Australia's food industry.
To get the latest about Food SA and the SA food industry, follow us on our social media channels and subscribe.
- Giant #SAFood Paella being cooked by @Nicholas_Finn @hwyhotel @MyCentralMarket 5pm this Friday night. Be there #Adelaide 27 days ago
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 125 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org 132 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 133 days ago
- Tickets are selling fast to this outstanding Hall of Fame breakfast. Book today to ensure you don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/XcMwhg 134 days ago
- Think Food, SA’s only dedicated food tradeshow is open for registration to exhibit with early bird prices #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 135 days ago
- Unique opportunity! Our upcoming Hall of Fame breakfast on 1 March w leaders from the #SAFood industry #Adelaide eachhttp://bit.ly/14pQWFT 141 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Tag Archives: Food SA Summit
Welcome to June! This month; meet our member, Rinaldi Confectionery, new members The Monastery and Viva Gourmet, Food & Beverage Development Fund applications open, New Excellence in Food Tourism Award, New China food importation regulations, and showcase your secret ingredient at the SA Food Industry Awards.
Welcome to the May! This month, Meet our member, Tucker’s Natural, welcome to four new members, new events What’s special about my products?, and Food SA Summit, SALife Food and Wine Magazine out now, Reap the Rewards at AIFST Convention, Take the Adelaide Airport survey, PIRSA Export Bulletin: China and Seminar on numbering and barcoding.
Welcome to April! This month, Meet our member, Alexandrina Cheese Company, welcome to six new members, new events What’s special about my products?, and Food SA Summiy, plus financial support for clean green food, Want to Eat Local?, new food category in Regional Awards, and the SA Food Industry Awards excellence to continue.