Terms and conditions for trade show participation
- Trade show bookings are not considered to be confirmed until the agreed deposit has been received and processed by Food South Australia.
- The balance due must be paid no later than 90 days prior to the trade show unless Food South Australia confirms an alternative payment schedule in writing.
- Payment up to $1000 is by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) only. Payments over $1000 may be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or invoice as requested through the Food South Australia booking system.
- Failure to pay all issued invoices related to the event in full prior to any trade show, excepting consolidated freight costs, will result in your booking being terminated.
- Once issued, invoices must be paid in full 14 days from the issue of the invoice unless Food South Australia confirms an alternative payment schedule in writing.
- Refunds for cancellations more than 90 days prior to the trade show may incur administrative fees.
- Deposits are not refundable if the cancellation is less than 90 days prior to the trade show, unless Food South Australia is able to resell the space. Administration charges may apply. Refunds for any remaining balance are at the discretion of Food South Australia.
- Please refer to individual trade show promotions for additional information.
Food South Australia reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.