Luxury food and beverages are products characterised by their unsurpassed quality, exclusivity and reputation.
Food South Australia, in conjunction with the Economic Development Board and PIRSA, is presenting a cutting-edge brand management program for food manufacturers with a special focus on brand building and internationalisation expansion for luxury food, wine and beverage businesses in South Australia.
Presented by world renowned industry experts and faculty from the ESSEC Business School, Singapore, this program will be delivered in a highly interactive format, using a combination of face-to-face workshops, online content, webinars, case studies and real life business cases to enhance the learning experience of participants. Key highlights of the program include:
- Fundamentals of brand management, including translating intangible brand elements into tangibles, building brand equity and examining examples of best practice in the food industry
- Luxury brand management, including the fundamentals of luxury brands and best practices, managing and enhancing the dream factor and applying luxury brand building strategies to the food sector both strategically and operationally
- E-commerce, digital strategy and communication, including gaining an understanding of the consumer’s on- and off-line journey, brand content to user generated content and social media endorsement, mobile and social commerce, examining the specificities of the China digital eco-system, and best practice and case studies relevant for the food industry
- Luxury service and luxury consumer experience, including decoding the evolving facets of luxury consumer experience, consumer engagement, luxury service and selling skills, leadership, proactivity and emotional selling, turning your sales people from cashiers into concierges, and best practice with role play and case studies from and for the food industry
- 30 April: Brand Management & Luxury Trends @ Adelaide (one day face to face workshop with Professor Sonja Prokopec)
- 7 May: Online courses open for Fundamentals of Brand Management and Luxury Brand Management. (courses must be completed by 5 June 2018)
- 6-7 June: Face to Face Workshop 1: The Art of Creating Luxury Brands (includes Train the Trainer participants)
- 8 June: Train the Trainer Program 1
- 12 June: Webinars with Professor Sonja Prokopec (one hour separate sessions for trainers and program participants)
- 19 June: Online courses open for E-Commerce, Digital Strategy & Communication, and Luxury Service & Luxury Consumer Experience (courses must be completed by 27 August 2018)
- 28-29 August: Face to Face Workshop 2: Digital Strategy and Asian Luxury Consumers (includes Train the Trainer participants)
- 30 August: Train the Trainer Program 2
- 4 September: Webinar with Mr Denis Morisset (one hour separate sessions for trainers and program participants)
All participants will receive an ESSEC Certificate of Completion at the end of the program.
Associate Professor, Marketing Department ESSEC Business School, Asia Pacific and LVMH Chaired Professor, Luxury Brand Management
Sonja serves as the newly appointed Academic Director of the Centre in Excellence in luxury, art, and culture for the APAC region and director of the Institute for Luxury in Asia. Sonja’s research focuses on luxury brands and the factors that affect their brand perceptions.
Senior Fellow, ESSEC Business School, France and Asia Pacific
Denis has more than 25 years experience in the luxury fashion industry and has held a range of top management positions with leading luxury brands. In 2004 he started his own consulting company specialising in luxury brand management, international luxury distribution and luxury retail operations. Denis was previously the Executive Director of the ESSEC MBA in International Luxury Brand Management, and he works with a number of luxury brands and groups operating in Shanghai and Hong Kong as their in-house luxury marketing trainer.