How much do you really know about the companies you do business with? Unpaid invoices have the potential to seriously damage your cash flow – posing a risk to your plans for growth and your financial future.
Food South Australia has partnered with our sponsors NCI to provide our members with an exclusive credit risk report offer. NCI are specialists in credit risk management, with extensive experience in the food and beverage industry.
The Food South Australia Members Credit Risk Report Package can help you:
- identify potential risks posed by companies with a bad credit history, or who may be the subject of legal proceedings or disputes, or are being pursued by a debt collection agency
- assist with your due diligence process by confirming correct business details and advising you of any adverse situations or performance that could impact your business
- assess the ability of a customer to pay your bills
- alert you to outstanding debts and court actions through NCI’s real-time monitoring service
These reports can help you make informed decisions on whether you should extend credit or trade with a new customer. You choose the report option best suited to your business needs and NCI will do the rest. Your NCI Credit Report Package is tailored to your nominated list of businesses for monitoring over a 12 month period.
Normally valued at $1,500+gst, this reporting package is available to current financial members of Food South Australia for just $900+gst.
- Combo Report Bundle (includes 3 domestic and 2 export reports)
- Export Bundle (includes 4 export reports)
- Domestic Bundle (includes 10 domestic reports
Each bundle also allows you to nominate up to 20 domestic customer accounts for monitoring, which means you will be notified if there is a negative change to the credit status of that customer.
To access this Food South Australia member offer please contact Carla Ambrose, Food South Australia Project Officer.
Want to know more?
- Download the flyer here.
- Click here to find out more about NCI’s expertise in assisting your business reduce your credit risk.
- Read NCI’s top five tips on smart credit risk management here.