The Australian Government’s National Innovation and Science Agenda: Entrepreneurs’ Programme will be hosting a range of free webinars throughout the next six months, giving hundreds of Australian businesses an opportunity to access vital information outside the usual face-to-face workshop delivery.
With more and more customers connecting with businesses online each year, your business should take advantage of social media channels to promote your products or services and to communicate with your customers. To help you the Entrepreneurs’ Programme has launched a webinar series on social media for business.
Running once per month from June to November, this series will tackle different aspects of social media including customer service and retention, social media and your marketing strategy and social media for branding and public relations. At the first webinar you will learn why social media is essential in today’s online landscape.
- Webinar 1: An Introduction to social media — 15 June 2017
- Webinar 2: Social media for branding and public relations — 19 July 2017
- Webinar 3: Social media for sales and lead generation — 8 August 2017
- Webinar 4: Customer service and retention — 5 September 2017
- Webinar 5: Growing social media trends — 16 October 2017
- Webinar 6: Where to from here? — 13 November 2017
- Webinar 7: Facebook strategies you should know to grow your business — Date to be advised
- Webinar 8: How your business can benefit from LinkedIn — Date to be advised
- Webinar 9: How other social media platforms can work for your business — Date to be advised