The Australian Government’s National Innovation and Science Agenda: Entrepreneurs’ Programme will be hosting a range of free webinars throughout the next six months, giving hundreds of Australian businesses an opportunity to access vital information outside the usual face-to-face workshop delivery.
All businesses are vulnerable to cyberattacks. Whilst many go to great lengths to protect their physical assets many do not take similar precautions with their digital information. A cyber security plan is essential for business success. The Entrepreneurs’ Programme has launched a webinar series to equip businesses with the knowledge and tools to incorporate cyber security into your business.
Tune in each month to learn the strategies that you need to incorporate cyber security into your business. Throughout this series you will learn about the cyber threat landscape for small to medium enterprises, operational basics and cyber security in the cloud.
- Webinar 1: Cyber security for small to medium enterprises – 31 July 2017
- Webinar 2: The cyber threat landscape for small to medium enterprises – 15 August 2017
- Webinar 3: Cyber security operational basics – 15 September 2017
- Webinar 4: Developing an effective incident response capability – 27 October 2017
- Webinar 5: Cyber security in the cloud and outsourcing – 24 November 2017