The Shandong government will lead a delegation to South Australia in early September to celebrate the 30 year anniversary of the sister state-province relationship.
The inbound delegation program is currently being drafted and is likely to include a half day procurement session on the 9th of September 2016. Shandong have indicated that they will invite a number of buyers who have an interest in a range of South Australia’s products and services.
The Shandong Government will lead a group of approximately 50 companies seeking South Australia products and services in the following sectors:
- Food and beverage
- Ecommerce- consumer products
- Bio Science
- Tourism products
- Energy technology
Qualified businesses will be invited to participate in a procurement session with potential buyers to facilitate introductions and build connections with possible trading partners from Shandong province.
Please note: to qualify your company must be export ready and have:
- a product or service which has clear potential to meet or create market demand in China
- strength in the domestic market
- a sound business reason and strong commitment for pursuing exports to China;
- an export marketing plan based on a reasonable level of research, including an appreciation of your competition
Expressions of interest must be lodged by 15 August 2016.
For more information and an Expression of Interest form, please contact:
International Engagement, Trade, Immigration and Higher Education
Department of State Development
T (08) 8303 2117
M 0477 767 335