The Australian Export Awards (AEA) is a national program that honours Australian businesses for their export achievements and contribution to Australia’s economic prosperity.
Enter for your chance to:
- Boost your profile and reputation among local and international customers
- Distinguish yourself from your competitors as an AEA winner / finalist
- Increase your profile with the Australian Government and your state/territory government
- Attend a masterclass hosted by business experts and top exporters
- Critically review your business during the application process and uncover ways to improve export strategies and operations
- Gain media exposure for your achievements
- Network with other exporters.
Co-presented by Austrade, the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and CPA Australia, the AEA honours the hard work, commitment and innovation of Australian businesses just like yours that deliver world-class business capabilities, products and services.
Enter the AEA through your state or territory’s export awards program. Entry is free and the application process is straightforward.
You can apply in 12 national award categories. State and territory winners will automatically progress as national finalists in their category. The Australian Exporter of the Year will be selected from the national category winners.
‘It’s of no cost to you to enter the awards, it’s a great marketing exercise, and it’s certainly a great networking opportunity.’ – Dannielle Michaels, Creative Director & Co-owner, b.box for kids, Winner, 2015 Small Business Award