Dairy Innovation Australia presents a full day workshop exploring thermal methods for extending the shelf life of dairy products.
Hear about a variety of Extended Shelf Life and Ultra Heat Treated processing technologies and how to manage product stability issues and changes during storage.
Enhance your own sensory analysis capabilities with DIY techniques and training.
BYO products to share in breaks and discover how to enhance your own sensory analysis capabilities with ‘do it yourself’ techniques and training.
Date: 27 May 2016
Time: 9.30am – 5.00pm
- ESL and UHT processing technologies to extend shelf life
- Changes during processing and engineering your process
- Product stability and changes during storage
- DIY sensory analysis of liquid milk products
- ESL and UHT products and product innovation