You are invited to attend the ‘Access to Global Markets Forum’ to learn about how exporting can increase your business profits and ways to develop your export strategy.
You will also hear from other small business owners that have succeeded in global markets and learn about the wide range of support available to help your business access global markets.
You will hear from:
- Hon. Martin Hamilton-Smith MP, South Australia Minister for Investment and Trade, who will launch the 2016 business missions program and outline support from the State Government for exporters
- Mr Patrick Kearins, Austrade SA State Manager, who will discuss Federal Government grants and resources available for exporters
- Mr Matt Johnson, Department of State Development, Executive Director Investment and Trade, who will present on the Export Partnership Program, TradeStart, support for business missions and engagement strategies for China, India and South-East Asia
- Dr Justin Cohen, Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science, on how to develop your export marketing plan and the importance of brand management
- Mr Toby Strong, Managing Director of Pod Pac, on how he identified their overseas markets and their market entry strategies and;
- Mr Scott Boocock, Manager of Hegs Pegs, who will join Toby Strong on a panel to discuss how they overcame challenges and the benefits of exporting.
The following export service providers will also be available to discuss your export plans:
- Export Insurance Finance Corporation – providing financial support for exporters
- South Australian Freight Council Inc (SAFC) – advice on logistics
- Business SA Export Services – export documentation, translation and exporting mentoring services
- National Australia Bank (NAB) – finance for your export strategies
- ANZ – finance for your export strategies.
Date: Wednesday 3 February 2016
Time: 8.15am arrival for 8.30am start – 12.00pm
Venue: Hilton Hotel, Victoria Square, Adelaide
RSVP: REGISTER by 29 January 2016