Search Food SA
Food South Australia is the entry point and voice for South Australia's food industry.
To get the latest about Food SA and the SA food industry, follow us on our social media channels and subscribe.
- Giant #SAFood Paella being cooked by @Nicholas_Finn @hwyhotel @MyCentralMarket 5pm this Friday night. Be there #Adelaide 27 days ago
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 126 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org 132 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 134 days ago
- Tickets are selling fast to this outstanding Hall of Fame breakfast. Book today to ensure you don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/XcMwhg 135 days ago
- Think Food, SA’s only dedicated food tradeshow is open for registration to exhibit with early bird prices #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 135 days ago
- Unique opportunity! Our upcoming Hall of Fame breakfast on 1 March w leaders from the #SAFood industry #Adelaide eachhttp://bit.ly/14pQWFT 141 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Tag Archives: Think Food
Welcome to March! This month; meet our member; Fryar’s Kangaroo Island Free Range Eggs, plus seven new members, read the latest member news from Kytons Bakery, Bracegirdle’s plus Food SA’s newest events, the Summit, Orana tour, Think Food, plus we welcome the newest sponsor of Food SA, Medvet.
National and local food trade buyers are being urged to focus on South Australia’s premium food producers to expand their network of high-quality suppliers.
Would you like to grow sales in new and existing markets? Showcase your products to interstate and local buyers including retailers, distributors, purchasing managers, chefs, caterers, tourism operators and more? Then come along to Think Food.
Welcome to April! This month, Meet our member, Alexandrina Cheese Company, welcome to six new members, new events What’s special about my products?, and Food SA Summiy, plus financial support for clean green food, Want to Eat Local?, new food category in Regional Awards, and the SA Food Industry Awards excellence to continue.
Welcome to March! This month, Meet our member, Matchett Productions, .welcome to six new members, increase your profits at Fine Food New Zealand, SA champion cheese & chocolate, Stirring the Pot with Restaurant & Catering SA and a partner profile on South Australian Wine Industry Association.
A warm welcome to 2012! This month, Meet our member Pangkarra Foods, Product Recall Insurance with sponsor Brecknock Insurance Brokers, Free Business Group Review with Enterprise Connect, and Get the value out of your membership plus a heap of events ready to register for 2012 including Think Food and Fine Food Melbourne.
Celebrating the year’s end in December. This month, Meet our member, Robern Menz, our members are Award winners, profiled partner South Australian Tourism Commission, four new members, Food & Beverage Development Fund applications open, tour Adelaide Convention Centre with Tze Khaw and Invest in the future.
April is active at Food SA! This month meet our member, Mexican Express; we announce some exciting upcoming events including a Regional Food Forum, and Social Media for your Buisness; meet our five new members; profile partner Innovate SA; showcase the new GAP videos and lots more.
Think Food, the South Australian food industry’s only local trade show, brings together local food producers with key buyers from around the State and interstate.
Food SA is marching through March! This month meet our member, Kytons Bakery; sponsor Norman Waterhouse; introduce five new members; discover Matchett Productions new products; Good Food and Wine Adelaide is back in 2011; plus upcoming events Think Food and Food on a National Scale.
Food SA is a hive of activity this February! This month we meet our member, Barossa Fine Foods; feature two new members; discover SA’s blogroll; member Mitolo Group launch a low GI potato; profile our partner SARDI, the Graduate Access Program is back in 2011 and more.