Search Food SA
Food South Australia is the entry point and voice for South Australia's food industry.
To get the latest about Food SA and the SA food industry, follow us on our social media channels and subscribe.
- Giant #SAFood Paella being cooked by @Nicholas_Finn @hwyhotel @MyCentralMarket 5pm this Friday night. Be there #Adelaide 28 days ago
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 126 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to email@example.com 133 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 134 days ago
- Tickets are selling fast to this outstanding Hall of Fame breakfast. Book today to ensure you don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/XcMwhg 135 days ago
- Think Food, SA’s only dedicated food tradeshow is open for registration to exhibit with early bird prices #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 136 days ago
- Unique opportunity! Our upcoming Hall of Fame breakfast on 1 March w leaders from the #SAFood industry #Adelaide eachhttp://bit.ly/14pQWFT 142 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Tag Archives: San Remo
Corporate Conversation is a leading South Australian corporate communication and public relations firm. More >>
San Remo has announced popular New Zealand-based celebrity chef Jimmy Boswell as its latest brand advocate.
San Remo has announced a long-term brand ambassador partnership with owner and Executive Chef of Zucca Greek Mezze, Adam Swanson.
Welcome to February! This month; meet our member; Vella Pasta, plus five new members, read the latest member news from Adelaide Produce Market, SAAL and Mexican Express plus Food SA’s newest events, a tour of the Toll Group, Hall of Fame breakfast and early bird prices for Think Food, plus we welcome the newest sponsor of Food SA, Toll Group.
Carnevale has a reputation as being a festival that celebrates the successful fusion of Australian and Italian traditions, and one recipe to be showcased this year brings together two of the best icons of each culture – beer and pasta – to create a match made in heaven.
The South Australian Food Industry Awards has been inducting companies into the Hall of Fame since 2005. San Remo, Coopers Brewery, Bickford’s Australia, Drake Supermarkets, Angelakis Bros., Beerenberg, T&R Pastoral and Haigh’s Chocolates have all been recognised for their ongoing high level success and significant and sustainable contribution to South Australia’s food industry. Each of these companies are exemplary examples of key success factors in areas such as export, technology, marketing, sustainability, workforce, and product development.
San Remo has strengthened its commitment to promoting pasta culture with the launch of its new web site at www.sanremo.com.au.
Treat your tastebuds to the flavours of the Mediterranean with San Remo’s new Wholemeal CousCous.
Discover the true art of experienced pasta-making with new Artisan San Remo Pasta.
For the first time ever, some of the world’s most important Italian art by the likes of Raphael, Botticelli, Bellini and Titian is on show in Australia, thanks to San Remo.
A leading Adelaide chef and a celebrity dietitian will team up for their love of pasta at this year’s Carnevale on Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 February at the Adelaide Showgrounds.
San Remo Pasta announced today that it has appointed Michael Weldon to a growing list of brand advocates that includes leading chef Adam Swanson and netballer Julie Corletto.
The countdown to Christmas has well and truly begun. So why not take the guess work out of entertaining this festive season with a no-fuss dinner option like pasta.
San Remo’s new fresh range of potato filled pasta is a special mealtime alternative perfect for sharing with family and friends.More
When it’s warm, food becomes all about light meals, healthy fruits and vegetables, refreshing salads and quick and easy pasta meal options.
Treat family and friends to an elegant pasta meal with San Remo’s new sfoglia ravioli fresh pasta range.
The queens of Australian netball will be treated to a special meal by the king of pasta ahead of their game against New Zealand next month.
Winter is now well and truly upon us. When it’s cold, food becomes all about hearty soups, rich casseroles and nourishing, wholesome pasta dishes.