Search Food SA
Coming Food SA events for members and the SA food industry. Click on the event to register or pay online.
- Take a look at the new SA Food Users’ Guide e-book #SAFood @adelaide ow.ly/n28SP 148 days ago
- Giant #SAFood Paella being cooked by @Nicholas_Finn @hwyhotel @MyCentralMarket 5pm this Friday night. Be there #Adelaide 203 days ago
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 301 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to email@example.com 308 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 309 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Tag Archives: Mitolo Group
The Mitolo Group is a family owned company based in South Australia exporting potatoes, onions, olive oil and wine. More >>
Research that proves the South Australian developed low GI Carisma potato is a world first breakthrough will be presented at an international nutrition conference in Spain in late September.
A warm welcome to 2012! This month, Meet our member Pangkarra Foods, Product Recall Insurance with sponsor Brecknock Insurance Brokers, Free Business Group Review with Enterprise Connect, and Get the value out of your membership plus a heap of events ready to register for 2012 including Think Food and Fine Food Melbourne.
Some of South Australia’s finest food businesses have been recognised at the Premier’s Food Industry Awards, announced at the Adelaide Convention Centre last night.
A South Australian seafood paella recipe using Food SA member products including Kinkawooka Mussels, Goolwa pipis, Spencer Gulf King Prawns and Angelakis squid.
Simon Bryant will be cooking up a South Australian seafood feast at the Adelaide Central Market kitchen this weekend.
Now the fourth largest olive oil brand in Australia, Ollo olive oil is part of the South Australian based, Mitolo Group.
The Mitolo Group is Australia’s leading potato and onion packing company as well as producing premium wines and Extra Virgin Olive Oil under the Mitolo Wines and ollo brands.
The business is family owned and run with farms located in Virginia, the Riverland, the Mallee and McLaren Vale.
Frank Mitolo, Sales & Marketing Director shares his insights on the key aspects of producing innovative successful products, what inspires him about his work, what best sums up Mitolo Group and three things you may not know about them.