Search Food SA
Food South Australia is the entry point and voice for South Australia's food industry.
To get the latest about Food SA and the SA food industry, follow us on our social media channels and subscribe.
- Giant #SAFood Paella being cooked by @Nicholas_Finn @hwyhotel @MyCentralMarket 5pm this Friday night. Be there #Adelaide 28 days ago
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 126 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to email@example.com 133 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 134 days ago
- Tickets are selling fast to this outstanding Hall of Fame breakfast. Book today to ensure you don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/XcMwhg 135 days ago
- Think Food, SA’s only dedicated food tradeshow is open for registration to exhibit with early bird prices #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 136 days ago
- Unique opportunity! Our upcoming Hall of Fame breakfast on 1 March w leaders from the #SAFood industry #Adelaide eachhttp://bit.ly/14pQWFT 142 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Tag Archives: Mexican Express
An industry leading Australian food manufacturer, pioneering the way for UHT liquid cheese, dairy & tomato based sauces, contract packing & recipe development. More >>
Welcome to February! This month; meet our member; Vella Pasta, plus five new members, read the latest member news from Adelaide Produce Market, SAAL and Mexican Express plus Food SA’s newest events, a tour of the Toll Group, Hall of Fame breakfast and early bird prices for Think Food, plus we welcome the newest sponsor of Food SA, Toll Group.
Nachos are universally loved, whether as a tasty after school snack or mouth watering meal at the end of a late night.
April is active at Food SA! This month meet our member, Mexican Express; we announce some exciting upcoming events including a Regional Food Forum, and Social Media for your Buisness; meet our five new members; profile partner Innovate SA; showcase the new GAP videos and lots more.
Originally established in 1991 as a Mexican food commissary, Mexican Express has since then evolved into an industry leading Australian food manufacturer, pioneering the way for liquid cheese, dairy and tomato based sauces.
Driven by innovation, sustainability and the pure hunger to produce outstanding products, Mexican Express has recently acquired the latest food processing technology along with equipment which includes the only Shaka retort found in the Southern hemisphere to propel us onwards and upwards.
Ian Young, Managing Director of Mexican Express shares his insights on what’s great about the SA food industry, his work inspiration and predictions for food trends in 2011.