Search Food SA
Food South Australia is the entry point and voice for South Australia's food industry.
To get the latest about Food SA and the SA food industry, follow us on our social media channels and subscribe.
- Giant #SAFood Paella being cooked by @Nicholas_Finn @hwyhotel @MyCentralMarket 5pm this Friday night. Be there #Adelaide 27 days ago
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 125 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org 132 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 133 days ago
- Tickets are selling fast to this outstanding Hall of Fame breakfast. Book today to ensure you don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/XcMwhg 134 days ago
- Think Food, SA’s only dedicated food tradeshow is open for registration to exhibit with early bird prices #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 135 days ago
- Unique opportunity! Our upcoming Hall of Fame breakfast on 1 March w leaders from the #SAFood industry #Adelaide eachhttp://bit.ly/14pQWFT 141 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Tag Archives: Golden North
Golden North is a South Australian iconic premium quality ice cream company with a manufacturing facility based in the township of Laura. More >>
South Australia’s award-winning ice cream brand Golden North will build its business and expand its reach into international markets with finance from Low Carbon Australia.
It’s been another great month for Food SA as we head into August. This month, Meet our member, Golden North, five new members, a Competitive Assessment Panel, Carob that tastes great, Graduates filling the GAP and more.
Golden North is a South Australia iconic premium quality ice cream company with a manufacturing facility based in the township of Laura, 230 kilometres north of Adelaide and is the largest employer in the town.
Famous for their creamy vanilla and honey flavoured ice creams, iconic Giant Twins and an ever growing range of foodservice lines, Golden North continues to grow into new markets.
Peter Adamo, General Manager shares his insights on what’s great about the SA food industry, his top three business tips, and Golden North’s greatest achievement and challenge.
Food SA is a hive of activity this February! This month we meet our member, Barossa Fine Foods; feature two new members; discover SA’s blogroll; member Mitolo Group launch a low GI potato; profile our partner SARDI, the Graduate Access Program is back in 2011 and more.