Search Food SA
Food South Australia is the entry point and voice for South Australia's food industry.
To get the latest about Food SA and the SA food industry, follow us on our social media channels and subscribe.
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 100 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org 107 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 108 days ago
- Tickets are selling fast to this outstanding Hall of Fame breakfast. Book today to ensure you don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/XcMwhg 109 days ago
- Think Food, SA’s only dedicated food tradeshow is open for registration to exhibit with early bird prices #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 110 days ago
- Unique opportunity! Our upcoming Hall of Fame breakfast on 1 March w leaders from the #SAFood industry #Adelaide eachhttp://bit.ly/14pQWFT 116 days ago
- Welcome @CorpConv our awesome sponsors of both @FoodSA1, the @safoodawards and the #SAFood industry! #adelaide 122 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Tag Archives: Coopers Brewery
Corporate Conversation is a leading South Australian corporate communication and public relations firm. More >>
New South Wales is poised to become Coopers Brewery’s largest domestic market as the brewer consolidates its position in the eastern states of Australia.
Australia’s largest family owned brewery, Coopers, has received outstanding recognition in Beer and Brewer Magazine’s Top 100 Best Beers of 2012 Awards.
Welcome to February! This month; meet our member; Vella Pasta, plus five new members, read the latest member news from Adelaide Produce Market, SAAL and Mexican Express plus Food SA’s newest events, a tour of the Toll Group, Hall of Fame breakfast and early bird prices for Think Food, plus we welcome the newest sponsor of Food SA, Toll Group.
Coopers’ Celebration Ale, introduced last year to celebrate the brewer’s 150th anniversary, will be retained as a permanent line.
Welcome to January! This month; meet our member; chocoMe, plus five new members, read the latest member news from Coopers, Gelista, Cibo and San Remo, plus Food SA’s newest events, a tour of the Toll Group and Hall of Fame breakfast, plus industry news from Le Cordon Bleu, PIRSA, and Innova Market Insights.
Coopers Brewery is undertaking a $20 million capital expansion program in 2013 as a result of continued sales growth and its contract brewing arrangements with international brewers Sapporo and Carlsberg.
The South Australian Food Industry Awards has been inducting companies into the Hall of Fame since 2005. San Remo, Coopers Brewery, Bickford’s Australia, Drake Supermarkets, Angelakis Bros., Beerenberg, T&R Pastoral and Haigh’s Chocolates have all been recognised for their ongoing high level success and significant and sustainable contribution to South Australia’s food industry. Each of these companies are exemplary examples of key success factors in areas such as export, technology, marketing, sustainability, workforce, and product development.
Welcome to November! This month; meet our member; Diana’s Olive Oil, meet six new members, read the latest member news from La Casa Del Formaggio, Robern Menz, Wild n Fresh and Coopers, plus four new board members for Food SA and read about our Regional and Seasonal program at the Adelaide Central Market, and Eat Local.
Coopers Brewery cleaned up at last night’s 19th annual Australian Liquor Industry Awards (ALIA) event, held at Sydney’s Luna Park.
Coopers Brewery is celebrating the 50th year of the iconic Bathurst endurance race in 2012 with the introduction of a special Bathurst pack.
Coopers Brewery is introducing vivid new packaging for its ales to celebrate its 150th anniversary and to give its products greater visual impact in the market.
Coopers Brewery has released a new beer to mark its 150th anniversary.
Coopers Brewery celebrates its 150th anniversary this year and is already setting its sights on the future.
South Australia’s iconic brewery will entertain audiences alongside celebrated international acts in next year’s Garden of Unearthly Delights.
Coopers Brewery has been named the world’s top family business of 2011.
Coopers Brewery scooped the awards pool at the 18th annual Australian Liquor Industry Awards (ALIA), held at Sydney’s Luna Park on Wednesday (19 October).
Coopers Brewery has signed a distribution agreement with leading US craft brewer Anchor Brewing Company, which is expected to increase Coopers’ sales throughout America.
One of Japan’s best known beers, Sapporo, is to be brewed by Australian owned Coopers Brewery, and distributed throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands.