Search Food SA
Food South Australia is the entry point and voice for South Australia's food industry.
To get the latest about Food SA and the SA food industry, follow us on our social media channels and subscribe.
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 96 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to email@example.com 103 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 104 days ago
- Tickets are selling fast to this outstanding Hall of Fame breakfast. Book today to ensure you don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/XcMwhg 105 days ago
- Think Food, SA’s only dedicated food tradeshow is open for registration to exhibit with early bird prices #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 106 days ago
- Unique opportunity! Our upcoming Hall of Fame breakfast on 1 March w leaders from the #SAFood industry #Adelaide eachhttp://bit.ly/14pQWFT 112 days ago
- Welcome @CorpConv our awesome sponsors of both @FoodSA1, the @safoodawards and the #SAFood industry! #adelaide 118 days ago
Tag Archives: Board
The Almond Board of Australia (ABA) is a non-profit, membership based organisation representing the interest of Australian almond growers, processors and marketers. More >>
Established in 2009, the Gelista brand is rapidly gaining recognition as the leading brand of luxury gelato in Australia. Our artisan style, handmade gelato is produced in small batches, using batch freezing technology to ensure the creamiest texture and purest fruit flavours shine through. More >>
La Casa Del Formaggio is a family-owned and -operated Adelaide based manufacturer of fresh, Italian-style cheeses. We manufacture and wholesale for the retail, food service and industrial markets. More >>
With over 100 years of family business experience, Robern Menz is one of the State's most experienced and innovative food manufacturing companies. More >>
Food SA is pleased to welcome four new Food SA board members after the Annual General Meeting was held last week.
Food SA congratulates and is pleased to welcome new board member Andrew Horwood, owner of Adelaide Hills company Emmaline’s Country Kitchen, who was voted in by members at the Annual General Meeting last week.
Barossa Fine Foods is Australia’s Most Awarded smallgoods maker with six shops around Adelaide and national distribution to both the retail and food service sectors.
The business is owned by Franz and Barbara Knoll and is managed by their four sons who work together to help grow the business.
General Manager of Barossa Fine Foods, Stephan Knoll (and our new Vice Chair) shares his insights on the SA food industry and the greatest challenges and achievements of running a successful food company.
The South Australian food industry’s newest association Food South Australia is quickly taking shape and ready to connect and service our State’s food producers.
Food South Australia has announced eleven new board members who will drive the future of Food SA and South Australia’s food industry.