Search Food SA
Coming Food SA events for members and the SA food industry. Click on the event to register or pay online.
- Take a look at the new SA Food Users’ Guide e-book #SAFood @adelaide ow.ly/n28SP 145 days ago
- Giant #SAFood Paella being cooked by @Nicholas_Finn @hwyhotel @MyCentralMarket 5pm this Friday night. Be there #Adelaide 199 days ago
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 298 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org 305 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 306 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Tag Archives: Barossa Fine Foods
Barossa Fine Foods is Australia's Most Awarded Smallgoods Maker, Celebrating 21 years in 2012. We are a family owned and operated business with 8 SA retail outlets and wholesale Australia wide. More >>
Many good traditions come from the Barossa – food, wine, music, good times and Wiech’s Barossa Valley Egg Noodles. Wiech's have been a traditional staple, enjoyed by 4 generations of Australians. More >>
A South Australian seafood paella recipe using Food SA member products including Kinkawooka Mussels, Goolwa pipis, Spencer Gulf King Prawns and Angelakis squid.
Barossa Fine Foods is Australia’s Most Awarded smallgoods maker with six shops around Adelaide and national distribution to both the retail and food service sectors.
The business is owned by Franz and Barbara Knoll and is managed by their four sons who work together to help grow the business.
General Manager of Barossa Fine Foods, Stephan Knoll (and our new Vice Chair) shares his insights on the SA food industry and the greatest challenges and achievements of running a successful food company.