Luxury food and beverages are products characterised by their unsurpassed quality, exclusivity and reputation.
Food South Australia, in conjunction with the Economic Development Board and PIRSA, is presenting a cutting-edge brand management program for food manufacturers with a special focus on brand building and internationalisation expansion for luxury food, wine and beverage businesses in South Australia.
Presented by world renowned industry experts and faculty from the ESSEC Business School, Singapore, this program will be delivered in a highly interactive format, using a combination of face-to-face workshops, online content, webinars, case studies and real life business cases to enhance the learning experience of participants. Key highlights of the program include:
- Fundamentals of brand management, including translating intangible brand elements into tangibles, building brand equity and examining examples of best practice in the food industry
- Luxury brand management, including the fundamentals of luxury brands and best practices, managing and enhancing the dream factor and applying luxury brand building strategies to the food sector both strategically and operationally
- E-commerce, digital strategy and communication, including gaining an understanding of the consumer’s on- and off-line journey, brand content to user generated content and social media endorsement, mobile and social commerce, examining the specificities of the China digital eco-system, and best practice and case studies relevant for the food industry
- Luxury service and luxury consumer experience, including decoding the evolving facets of luxury consumer experience, consumer engagement, luxury service and selling skills, leadership, proactivity and emotional selling, turning your sales people from cashiers into concierges, and best practice with role play and case studies from and for the food industry
Prices (GST inclusive)
- Fundamentals of Brand Management Workshop only (one day): $200
- Full program: $2,000
- Full program plus Train The Trainer: $3,000
This program is scheduled for May-August 2018. Expressions of interest are now being sought from the food and beverage and wine industries for businesses who would like to participate in this pilot program. To register your interest, contact Food South Australia CEO Catherine Sayer at firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 March 2018.