Do you want to grow through innovation? Creating innovative new products and processes can create opportunities to discover new markets and increase your production and profitability.
Process innovation – where new or significantly improved production or delivery methods are adopted – can be as simple as changing your software or tweaking your techniques.
- When did you last develop a new product?
- Have you looked at innovative packaging?
- Need help to commercialise an inspired idea?
- Need help with recipe formulation?
- Is your technology the most efficient in production?
Food SA is supporting food businesses and through partner SARDI can assist in advice on:
- Developing and launching new products
- Improving processing and packaging efficiency
- Assisting in best practise and technology transfer
- Innovative marketing and supply chain systems
- Accessing Research and Development
- Innovating business processes and systems
- Improving food safety and integrity
Food SA partners, SARDI have specialist staff on hand to help businesses become more innovative in adopting better technologies.
In particular, the Food Innovation and Value Chain program within SARDI provides technical support and research capability in food processing to the South Australian food industry.
Food Technologists also on hand to assist businesses identify issues and find solutions in the areas of new product development, process improvement, packaging, trouble shooting and technical issues.
Want to know more?
The Federal Government’s $35 million Regional Food Producers Innovation and Productivity Program (RFPIPP) aims to boost the productivity and competitiveness of Australia’s regional food and seafood industries, through innovation and technology improvements.