Food SA partner SARDI encourages and supports the growth of the South Australian food sector by providing advice and technical services that help businesses gain and sustain a competitive edge through innovation. Their experts can help:
- Promote the uptake of new technologies, management systems and skills while building export capabilities.
- Provide commercialisation support for new and emerging industries.
- Assist in developing new products and services for existing or prospective markets.
- Support cultural change through education and mentoring.
Help is also available for businesses in all industry sectors seeking to develop new products and services, improve processes and business practices, develop business models and apply advanced technology.
Key services include:
- Diagnosing your business to identify opportunities for innovation.
- Helping you to formulate and implement business and change management plans.
- Conducting workshops and providing group mentoring to encourage innovation.
- Assisting you to access expert information from the public and private sectors.
- Developing business development programs for specific industry sectors.
- Facilitating networks and helping you to collaborate with key industry and government organisations.
- Referrals and guidance to appropriate sources of assistance and support, including potential partnerships with Universities and other companies.
Want to know more?
Shaping the future of manufacturing in SA.
Cleantech refers to commercial products, services and processes that have a positive environmental impact in industries such as energy, water and waste.
Management methods (PDF 1,023KB)
Rural Solutions SA has several services to help businesses better manage production methods.