Search Food SA
Food South Australia is the entry point and voice for South Australia's food industry.
To get the latest about Food SA and the SA food industry, follow us on our social media channels and subscribe.
- Giant #SAFood Paella being cooked by @Nicholas_Finn @hwyhotel @MyCentralMarket 5pm this Friday night. Be there #Adelaide 28 days ago
- Early Bird discount for Think Food exhibitors finishes tomorrow! Register today or tomorrow just don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 126 days ago
- #Adelaide #FoodTrucks we want to invite you to #ThinkFood to discover more #SAFood suppliers. Pls send contact info to email@example.com 133 days ago
- Read our February ENews, feat member Vella Pasta, 5 new members and our new sponsor Toll! bit.ly/WujgU1 #SAFood #Adelaide 134 days ago
- Tickets are selling fast to this outstanding Hall of Fame breakfast. Book today to ensure you don’t miss out #SAFood bit.ly/XcMwhg 135 days ago
- Think Food, SA’s only dedicated food tradeshow is open for registration to exhibit with early bird prices #SAFood bit.ly/VE6423 136 days ago
- Unique opportunity! Our upcoming Hall of Fame breakfast on 1 March w leaders from the #SAFood industry #Adelaide eachhttp://bit.ly/14pQWFT 142 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Category Archives: Food SA Events
Join the Foodservice Suppliers Association of Australia to hear about the food manufacturing and processing sector in South Australia – the current situation, the opportunities and the challenges.
Food SA and the Adelaide Central Market have a special Easter treat for you, a cooking class featuring salty seafood and sweet chocolate – enough to make the Easter Bunny a little envious.
Joint event between Foodservice Suppliers Association of Australia and Food SA, ‘Being Different Means Being Successful’ with Kris Lloyd.
The South Australian Food Industry Awards has been inducting companies into the Hall of Fame since 2005. San Remo, Coopers Brewery, Bickford’s Australia, Drake Supermarkets, Angelakis Bros., Beerenberg, T&R Pastoral and Haigh’s Chocolates have all been recognised for their ongoing high level success and significant and sustainable contribution to South Australia’s food industry. Each of these companies are exemplary examples of key success factors in areas such as export, technology, marketing, sustainability, workforce, and product development.