Discover upcoming events for the food and beverage industry happening in South Australia – and beyond.
Want to add an event to our calendar? Current financial members of Food South Australia can submit food and beverage related events for our calendar at any time. All you need to do is send us the details.
(Food South Australia reserves the right to include or exclude events. Dates and details on our calendar may be subject to change.)
- Monday 16: The Entrepreneurs’ Programme Learning Events Webinar Series: Webinar 5: Growing social media trends
- Tuesday 17: Free Self-managed Super Funds Update, presented by Hood Sweeney
- Wednesday 18: South Australian Food Industry Awards Program Finalists Announcement
- Tuesday 24: Free Trade Agreements and Understanding China workshop presented by Business SA
- Thursday 26: Food and beverage product labelling workshop presented by CSIRO
- Friday 27: The Entrepreneurs’ Programme Learning Events Webinar Series: Cyber Security for Your Business – Webinar 4: Developing an effective incident response capability
- Monday 30: FIAL cluster funding program Information session
- Friday 10 – Saturday 11: JOBEX careers exhibition. Adelaide
- Monday 13: The Entrepreneurs’ Programme Learning Events Webinar Series: Webinar 6: Where to from here?
- Monday 20: JOBEX careers exhibition Port Augusta
- Thursday 23: JOBEX careers exhibition Murray Bridge
- Friday 24: South Australian Food Industry Awards Program Gala Dinner
- Friday 24: The Entrepreneurs’ Programme Learning Events Webinar Series: Cyber Security for Your Business – Webinar 5: Cyber security in the cloud and outsourcing
- Monday 11: Food South Australia Members’ Christmas Party
- Tuesday 6 – Friday 9: The 62nd Australasian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society (AARES) Annual Conference 2018.